SBL Acid Muriaticum 200 CH
Weakness, mainly physical.
Muriatic acid has an elective affinity for the blood, helpful in septic conditions similar to that found in low fevers with high temperature and great prostration. Patient becomes so weak she slides down the bed. Decomposition of fluids. Involuntary stools while passing urine. Haemorrhages. Mouth and anus chiefly effected.
- Feels he will never succeed; doomed to fail.
- Want of self-confidence.
- Cannot overcome the least problem.
- Feels too weak to live on his own.
- Fears future, the least problems.
- Discontented with everything; with himself.
- Difficult concentration. Mental exhaustion. Reading aggravates mental symptoms.
- Forgetful for what has just said.
- Weakness (muscular prostation).
- Agg. Sea.
- Agg. Cold.
- Amel. Warmth.
- Agg. Rest, before prostration sets in.
- “”Sliding down in bed””, must be lifted up every little while.
Food and drinks
- Aversion: Meat.
- When lying on the right side.
- Dropping of lower jaw.
- Tongue dry, leathery.
- Atrophy and cancer of tongue (Gali).
- Emptiness not amel. by eating.
- Fulness and distention from small quantities of food.
- Sensation of emptiness after eating, after stool.
- Involuntary stool, itching and Prolapsus while urinating or passing flatus (Aloe).
- Unnoticed stools.
- Hemorrhoids, very sensitive to touch amel. Heat, must lie with limbs wide apart (Paeon, Rat.).
- Protruding like bunch of grapes, agg. during stool and urination.
- Atony; must wait a long time; presses so hard that anus protrudes.
- Cannot urinate without loosing stool.
- Heavy, painful, weak. Heaviness of forearms.
- Tottering gait from weak thighs and knees.
- Happy dreams of home.
- Eruption, itching amel. scratching.
Carb-veg, Nat-mur, Phos-acid.
There are no reviews yet.