About Dr. Reckeweg Arnica Montana(Mother tincture)
Common Name: Leopards bane
The tincture of Arnica montana is prepared from the roots of the plant.
The species Arnica montana, does not grow in this country, but is indigenous to Europe.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Arnica Montana(Mother tincture)
- Injuries, Fright or anger that cause symptoms are well relieved with help of Arnica Montana.
- Any complaints that occur after falls are related with Arnica and hence used as a first aid in complaints of Injuries.
- It is suited to person who are extremely sensitive to mechanical injuries, in people who suffer from train sickness and sea sickness.
- Suddenness of complaints, pains that occur suddenly with lame and bruised feeling. Soreness of affected injured areas.
- It helps to stop the bleeding and useful where bleeding occurs after injuries, after delivery of baby, to check the bleeding.
- All the complaints of every system that is associated with sore, bruised feeling, be it any system of the body. Effects after Injuries, falls, contusions.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Arnica Montana(Mother tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking of Dr. Reckeweg Arnica Montana(Mother tincture)
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.