Dr. Reckeweg Crataegus Oxyacantha(Mother Tincture)
The tincture is basically made from the fresh berries, it is believed to be the King of heart tonics.
Common Name: Hawthorn
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Crataegus Oxyacantha
- Crataegus is useful in lowering the lipid formation helping to relieve the complaints of high blood cholesterol levels.
- It is used in complaints of Blood pressure, where it helps to lower down the raised pressure.
- Crataegus is used for restoring the heart functions.
- It is also useful in gastric complaints accompanied with heart symptoms.
- Complaints of heart that arise from grief, sorrow are well treated with this remedy.
- It is suited to people who are always hurried and worried associated with mental dullness, irritation of the yes, conjunctiva and discharges from the nose.
- Headache followed by calmness is seen in Crataegus.
- Crataegus is useful in complaints of nausea and indigestion associated with heart complaints.
- Difficulty in breathing, Dry cough, irregular breathing is relieved with help of Respiratory system.
- Crataegus is useful in complaints of Valves, mitral regurgitation, irregular pulse.
- Heart complaints that arise due to excess alcohol, over exertion is treated well with this remedy.
- Irregular pulse and cold extremities is reduced with help of Crataegus.
- The medicine is valuable in the complaints of chest pain, pain under left clavicle and left scapula, associated with weakness, sleeplessness.
- Crataegus is useful in complaints of skin eruptions and profuse skin perspiration.
- Complaints are worse in warm room
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Crataegus Oxyacantha
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and Rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Crataegus Oxyacantha
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.