Dr. Reckeweg Natrum phosphoricum 6x
Natrum Phos is the pH balancer of acid conditions. A lack of proper balance of the alkaline Natrum Phosphate in gastric enzyme activity will allow fermentations and retard (slowdown) digestion. It regulates the Bile production. Natrum Phos helps restore enzyme balance and relieve acidity, heartburn, dyspepsia, gas, distention or bloating, flatulence, etc.
Uses of Dr. Reckeweg Natrum Phosphoricum 6x
- Overcomes a range of acid-related conditions in all ages and stages of life.
- Natrum phos has the power to eliminate the excess of sugar from blood.
- Intestinal worms, Colic, with symptoms of worms , food allergies.
- Morning sickness, motion sickness with sour vomiting is relieved by Natrum Phosphoricum.
- Fever from acidity of stomach in children.
- Diseases of infants, who, having been fed to excess with milk and sugar, grinding of teeth in sleep.
Common symptoms of Natrum Phosphoricum 6x
- It can relieve sleeplessness due to digestive issues.
- The tongue and the tonsils are covered with a creamy yellow coating which shows excess acid.
- Any discharge from the nose, throat or eyes have that same creamy-yellow color.
- Natrum phosphoricum, can help the body find its natural balance of sodium phosphate and acidity.
- Backache during menses.
Important indicated symptoms of Dr. Reckeweg Natrum Phosphoricum
- Natrum Phosphoricum is a natural Acid Neutraliser.
- Jaundice, gall-bladder colic and indigestion from rich or fatty foods.
- Acid rising in throat observed in gastric disorders is an indication of Natrum Phosphoricum.
- Nat Phos eczema manifests itself at the ankles with intolerable itching.
- A deficiency of this salt also results in diabetes which seems to disappear when this salt is given, washing out the excess sugar in the blood as it were.
- In babies, Natrum phosphoricum is a very natural gentle way to relieve colic, sour vomiting and sour smelling green diarrhea.
- Sourness– sour belching, vomiting, sour smelling perspiration; yellowness– yellow mucus, a yellow coating on the back of the tongue, and yellow skin issues
- If you suffer from excess uric acid, such as gout, joint pain, arthritis stiffness, swelling.
Cause for the complaints in Dr. Reckeweg Natrum Phosphoricum
Sugar, excess milk, fat food, bitter foods, after thunderstorms.
eating fatty food, mental exertion, bitter food, cold
Warmth, warm room, pressure
Reactions with Dr. Reckeweg Natrum Phosphoricum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg Natrum Phosphoricum
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases- a dose every hour or two
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
1 review for Dr. Reckeweg Natrum phosphoricum 6x
There are no reviews yet.