WHEEZAL SARSA SYRUP
- Helps in Reducing pimples, acne, psoriasis, scabies, pustules, urticaria.
- Burning before and after urination.
- A safe blood purifier against seasonal infections of the cutaneous tissues.
Action of Composition used
- Sarsaparilla Q: Eruptions following hot weather, boils, eczema, Herpetic eruptions; ulcers. Rash from exposure to open air; dry, itching; comes on in spring; becomes crusty. Summer cutaneous affections. Dribbling urine with pain at the end of urination.
- Sulphur 2x: Pimply eruption, pustules, rhagades, hang-nails. Excoriation, especially in folds, Dry, scaly, unhealthy; every little injury suppurates. Burning in urethra during micturition.
- Phytolacca Q: Papular and pustular lesions. Most useful in early stages of cutaneous diseases. Disposition to boils, warts and moles.
- Echinacea Ang Q: Irritations from insect bites and poisonous plants. Recurring boils. It strengthens resistance power and internal antiseptic with the influence on lymphatic system.
- Azad. Ind Q: Much itching of body, burning and prickling, Useful in acne, blackheads. Useful as an antispetic, antiacne and even for abdominal diseases. It detoxifies the body and act as a blood purifier.
- Gentiana L Q: Useful in stomach related complaints. Helps to improve the appetite.
- Tinospora Q: It helps to boost the immunity of the body.
- Veronia A Q: Used in complaints of difficult urination, In complaints of stomach,to expel worms.
- S. Chirata Q: Its an excellent blood purifier, helpful in scanty urination. Effective in all types of skin diseases. Used as an anti helminthic to expel worms. Cleanser of the body.
Adults: 1 teaspoonful 2-3 times a day
Children: Half teaspoonful 1-2 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.