WHEEZAL FEBRAL ELIXIR
Lowers High Body temperature.
- Pyrexia Of any Origin
- Continuous body heat with chills delirium & body ache.
- Body heat with Sweating
Action of the Composition used
- Ocimum Sanc. Q: It is used in High body temperature, catarrh, bronchitis and gastric disorders. Drowsy, asleep while talking, prostration. Heat on the vertex. Congestion of the head.
- Chininum Ars. 3x: Continuous high body temperature, with weakness at night; Profuse perspiration. Chill in the afternoon.
- Eupatorium Perf. Q: Perspiration relieves all symptoms, Chill between 7 and 9 am, Nausea, vomiting of bile at close of chill or hot stage, Aching pain in back. Aching in bones of extremities.
- Arsenic Alb. 6x: High temperature. Periodicity marked, Cold sweats. Delirium; worse after midnight. Great restlessness. Great heat about 3 am.
- Rhus tox 6x: Tongue dry and brown, sordes (mouth ulcers) bowels loose; great restlessness. Intermittent, chill, with dry cough and restlessness. Chill followed by heat with desire to stretch limbs.
- Bryonia Alb. Q: Chill with external coldness, dry cough, stitches, Easy, profuse perspiration, marked by gastro-hepatic complications. Joints red, swollen, hot.
- Ferrum Phos 3x: The remedy for first stage of all febrile disturbances and inflammations. Chill daily at 1 pm. All catarrhal and inflammatory fevers; first stage. Palms hot.
- Baptisia Tin. Q: Septic conditions of the blood, malarial affections, it raises the natural bodily resistance to the invasion of the bacillary infection, Gastric fever. No appetite. Chill, with rheumatic pains and soreness all over body.
- Aconite Nap. 6x: Acute, sudden rise of temperature with chills during night, Evening chilliness soon after going to bed. Cold waves pass through out the body, Sweat drenching, on parts lain on, Dry heat, red face. Chilliness and formication down back.
Child: 1 teaspoonful 3 time in a day
Adult: 2 teaspoonful to be taken 3 – 4 hourly or as prescribed by the physician.