WHEEZAL COUGH MIXTURE
Wheezing & all type of cough
- Help to relieve cough with rattling sound of chest
- Relieves violent bout of cough
- Act as expectorant.
- Wheezing cough.
Action of composition used
- Bryonia Alb. Q: Dry, hacking cough from irritation, Cough, dry, at night; must sit up; worse after eating or drinking, with vomiting, with stitches in chest, and expectoration of rust-colored sputa.
- Ipecac Q: constant constriction in chest. Asthma. Yearly attacks of difficult shortness of breathing. Continued sneezing; coryza; wheezing cough. Cough incessant and violent, with every breath.
- Justicia Adhatoda Q: Dry cough from the sternal region extending all over the chest.
- Sambucus N Q: Suffocative cough, coming on about midnight, with crying. Dry coryza. Sniffles of infants; nose dry and obstructed. Loose choking cough.
- Senega Q: Cough often ends in a sneeze. Rattling in chest.Difficult raising of tough, profuse mucus, in the aged.
- Aspidosperma Q: It relieves the dyspnoea during coughing, It stimulates the respiratory centers and increases the oxygen in the blood.
- Iodium 3x: Croupy cough, with difficult respiration; wheezy. Cold extends downwards from head to throat and bronchi. Great weakness about chest. Palpitation from least exertion. Raw and tickling feeling provoking a dry cough.
- Hydrastis Can Q: Chest raw, sore, burning. Dry, harsh cough. Bronchial catarrh, later stages. Feels suffocating when lying on left side. Pain from chest to left shoulder.
Child: 1 teaspoon 3 to 5 times a day
Adult: 1 tablespoon 3 to 5 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.