SBL Pancreatinum 30CH Dilution
The medicine is made from the extract of Pancreatic and Salivary Glands of Ox or Sheep.
Causes & Symptoms for Pancreatinum
- Indicated in intestinal indigestion; flatulence.
- Pain in the stomach after an hour or more after eating.
- For complaints of loose motion, lienteric diarrhoea Pancreatinum gives good results.
- Digestion problems after removal pf pancreas or ineffective work from the pancreas.
- It is used in conditions,due to disease or faulty action of pancreas.
- It is useful for temporary relief of symptoms associated with gastrointestinal discomforts
- It is of great Importance in Gout complaints.
- Also it is effective against mumps and sugar.
Side effects of Pancreatinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Pancreatinum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Pancreatinum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
There are no reviews yet.