SBL Gunpowder 30CH Dilution
Gunpowder is a black or brown explosive substance consisting of an intimate mechanical mixture of potassium nitrate
Common Name: Black Gunpowder. Carbon-Sulphur-Kali-Nitricum.
Causes & Symptoms for Gunpowder
- Boils becomes filled with blood and pus and it remains very hard and tender.
- Bites of animals, cuts or deep injuries that are followed by pus formation is relieved with this remedy.
- In children for worms Lumbricoides. An excellent blood purifier.
- A remedy for various kinds of Blood Poisoning, wounds that have become poisoned with the germs of putrefaction.
- Gunpowder helps healing after extraction of abscessed tooth.
- Gunpowder assists to increase the normal antiseptic action of the blood, enables the blood to get rid of disease germs.
- Used for wounds with septic suppuration which refuse to heal.
- Tendancy to Recurrent Boils is an indication for this remedy.
- Blood Poisoning, Bites, Injuries is an indication for this remedy.
Side effects of Gunpowder
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Gunpowder
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Gunpowder
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.