SBL Mezereum 30 CH Dilution
Common Name: Spurge Olive
Causes & Symptoms for Mezereum
- Mezereum has marked action on neuralgias especially of teeth and face. There is violent neuralgia about face and teeth running towards ear at night which is worse by eating and better near hot stove. The roots of the teeth decay and teeth feel elongated.
- Mezereum also helps in ciliary neuralgia after operations. Pain in the eyes radiate and shoot downward with cold feeling and stiffness of the bone.
- Mezereum also helps in bone affections when there is pain in the neck and back worse from motion and at night. Pains of the bones are intolerable to touch.
- There is pain and burning in tibia and long bones and is relieved by Mezereum.
- Mezereum is also useful in skin problems like eczema with intolerable itching. There is chilliness with pruritus which is worse in bed.
- Eruptions ulcerate and form thick scabs under which purulent matter exudes.
Mezereum is useful in Headache; worse from talking. Stupefying headache in right side. Affections of external head; scaly eruption, white scabs indicates Mezereum.
Mezereum is helpful in Sneezing, coryza, interior of nose, excoriated, Post-nasal adenoids.
Feel too much open, Desire to bore fingers in.
Mezereum is indicated in ciliary neuralgia after operations. Especially after removal of eyeball. Pains radiate and shoot downward, with cold feeling and stiffness of bone.
Red Eruption around mouth, with coryza indicate Mezereum .
Desire for ham-fat. Burning in tongue, extending to stomach. Nausea felt in throat; better, eating.
Mezereum is useful in Chronic gastritis; burning, corroding pain; nausea, vomiting, chocolate color. Gastric ulcer with much burning is also relieved by Mezereum .
Swelling of glands with large abdomen in children. Pressure in inguinal ring. Flatulent colic, with shivering and difficult respiration indicate this remedy.
Mezereum is useful in Constipation after confinement. Prolapse of rectum. Diarrhoea, with small, white particles.
It is also helpful in complaint of Constriction of anus; stitches and prolapse of rectum.
Mezereum is indicated in complaint of Menses too frequent, soon, profuse. Leucorrhoea like albumen; very corroding.
Mezereum is indicated in complaint of enlargement of testicles, Violent sexual desire, Gonorrhea, with hematuria.
Mezereum relieves Soreness and burning in bones of thorax, Constriction across chest.
Cough; worse, eating, irritation lower than can be reached, on taking a warm drink.
It is also useful in relieving Pain in neck and back; worse, motion and at night; intolerant of all touch, pain and burning in tibia and long bones.
Mezereum is useful in complaint of Eczema; relieves intolerable itching; chilliness with pruritus; worse in bed.
It is also used in complaint of Ulcers itch and burn, surrounded by vesicles and shining, fiery-red areola, pain worse night, touch, damp weather.
Side effects of Mezereum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Mezereum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Mezereum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.