SBL Typhoidinum Dilution 30CH
Nosodes are homeopathic preparations either obtained from diseased pathological secretions/ excretions or from microbial cultures of microorganisms.
Causes & Symptoms for Typhoidinum
- It is useful in complaints of chills with high temperature.
- Typhoidinum relieves the complaints of stomach upset, nausea & vomiting.
- Loose motions and diarrhoea which is relieved with this medicine.
- Weakness with no desire to work.
- Red spots on abdomen, with flatulence and bloated sensation felt.
- It relieves the complaints of Loose motions, accompanied with Typhoidinum.
Side effects of Typhoidinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Typhoidinum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Typhoidinum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.