SBL Carcinosin Dilution 30CH
It is claimed the Carcinosin acts favorably and modifies all cases in which either a history of carcinoma can be elicited, or symptoms of the disease itself exist. (J.H. Clarke, M.D.) Carcinosinum has a history of affecting over carcinoma of the mammary glands with great pain and induration of glands; carcinoma of uterus with the offensive discharge.
Hemorrhage and pain are greatly relieved by carcinosinum when the other symptoms agree. Carcinosinum can be considered in indigestion, accumulation of gas in stomach and bowels, rheumatism and Cancerous cachexia (weakness and wasting of the body due to severe chronic illness like cancer).
– Emotional, PASSIONATE individuals with strong desires, push themselves, work hard, strong sex-desire (from early age), surges of passion, outbursts of emotion, expression, live life intensely.
– FASTIDIOUS, need for order and control over life.
– Cannot rest when things are not in proper place.
– Restlessness, discontent, desire to travel.
– Conscientious, great sense of duty, responsible
– Lack of self-confidence.
– PRECOCITY (smart or skilled people who achieve much earlier than usual)
– SYMPATHETIC, Affectionate, sensitive to suffering of people, animals, planet.
– Anxiety for others. Horrible things affect profoundly.
– Want to please other people.
– Fears not to be accepted, not to be loved.
– SENSITIVE TO REPRIMANDS, esp. in children.
– Ailments from rudeness, reproaches.
– Suppress their emotions, the hurt. Yielding, bearing all suffering without protest.
– Ailments from repression excessive parental control, prolonged childhood suffering, severe education, too early responsibility.
– EASILY OFFENDED, intolerant of contradiction, aversion to consolation.
– Fears: high places, animals, dogs, failure (exams), thunderstorm.
– Anxiety about health (cancer); for others.
– Sensitive to sensual impressions, art, nature.
– Love thunderstorms (Sepia).
– Sensitive to music, rhythm and carcinosin love dancing (Sepia).
– Music aggravates, may cause weeping.
– Slow mental development: easily distracted, difficult concentration.
– Warm blooded, but mostly worse by heat and cold.
– Better by: Sea, Short sleep, Evening.
– Worse by: Vaccination.
– Periodicity: aggravation at 1-6 pm, esp. 5-6 pm. Every 7 days. Annual periodicity.
– CONTRADICTORY AND ALTERNATING STATES.
– Mononucleosis (abnormally high proportion of monocytes in the blood, especially associated with glandular fever)
– Neurodermitis, dermatitis in which localized areas (especially the forearms or back of the neck or outer part of the ankle) itch persistently.
– Severe inflammatory illness (whooping cough, pneumonia) in early life, childhood.
– PAST/FAMILY HISTORY OF CANCER, DIABETES, TUBERCULOSIS, PERNICIOUS ANEMIA, INFECTIOUS DISEASES.
– Childhood diseases: too soon; or appear after puberty; very severe, or absent.
Food and drinks
– The same food can alternately be desire or aversion.
– Desire: Chocolate, sugar, fat, raw potatoes, spices, sweet and sour.
– Aversions: Fruit, potatoes, milk, salt.
– High places.
– Migraine alternate with asthma.
– Constrictive feeling in brain.
– Pulsating deep in brain.
– Headache aggravates on right side, before storm.
– Pain in forehead above eyes, better in open air.
– Blue sclera (the white outer layer of the eyeball).
– Frequent blinking, winking.
– Hay fever.
– Chronic coryza.
– Twitching, tics, esp. eyelids, eyebrows.
– Grimaces (an ugly, twisted expression on a person’s face, typically expressing disgust, pain, or wry amusement)
– Scraping, worse before speaking.
– Sensation of lump.
– Anxiety or excitement felt in stomach.
– Nausea riding in car.
– Constrictive pain better by pressure, bending forward, warm drinks.
– Flatulence, distention, with colic in babies.
– Severe constipation, even without desire.
– Dry hard stools like stones.
– Burning pain in rectum.
– Sexual desire high.
– Masturbation in children.
– Dysmenorrhoea, Pain labor-like, cramping.
– Ovarian cysts, worse on right.
– Fibroids in uterus.
– Asthma, at young age, from fright, better or worse at sea.
– Cough worse morning, undressing, washing, shaving, stretching neck, yawning.
– Whooping cough, long-standing; chronic pneumonia.
– Swelling breasts before menses.
– Chronic mastitis.
– Trembling of muscles, with itching, aggravated on arms, thighs.
– Rheumatic pains, ameliorated by warmth, slowly moving.
– Weakness, worse lower limbs, better motion.
– SLEEPLESSNESS, esp. in children; children have to be rocked.
– Wake suddenly as from fright.
– Falling asleep difficult from thoughts, wake frequently, esp. 4 am and can’t sleep afterwards.
– Position: GENU-PECTORAL (sleep in posture resting on the knees and upper part of the chest)
– Dreams of searching someone he can’t find.
– Dark, brownish complexion.
– MOLES, PIGMENTATION spots like coffee.
– Acne (face, upper back, sternum).
– Boils burning and painful.
– Eczema: Between shoulder blades, sternum, aggravated by Milk.
– Itching aggravated by undressing.
– Warts: lips, abdomen, back of hands, fingers, about fingernails, foot soles.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.