SBL Carboneum Sulphuratum 30CH Dilution
Common name: Sulphuris-Bisulphide of Carbon
Causes and symptoms for SBL Carboneum sulphuratum
- Carboneum sulphuratum is very useful in patients broken down by abuse of alcohol. Sensitive patients who are worse cold, wasted muscles, and skin and mucous membranes anaesthetic are helped with carboneum sulphuratum.
- Sciatica, comes within the therapeutic sphere of carboneum sulphuratum. There is chronic plumbism, diminished sensibility of arms, hands and feet as well as peripheral neuritis.
- Carboneum sulphuratum has marked action on headache with dizziness. Pain is of aching type as if from a tight cap with noises in head. Ears feel obstructed. It is also useful in tinnitus with buzzing and singing noises in ears.
- Carboneum sulphuratum is indicated in chronic Joint pains, sensitive and cold. Sore bruised limbs with cramps and lightning like pains. Fingers are swollen, insensible, rigid and stiff. Gait is unsteady which is worse during dark.
- Carboneum sulphuratum has a deep and disorganizing action and an immense range of action judging from the symptomatology. There is a special affinity for eyes.
- Chronic diarrhoea or dysentry can be relieved.
– Irritable, anxious, stupor.
– Sluggishness of mind.
– Hallucinations of sight and hearing.
– Dementia, changeable mood alternating with excitement.
-Headache and dizziness.
– Aches as from a tight cap.
– Ears feel obstructed.
– Noises in head.
– Ulceration of the lips, anesthesia of mouth and tongue.
– Myopia, asthenopia (eye strain), and dyschromotopia (color blind)
– Cloudiness and atrophy of optic disc and central scotoma (partial loss of vision or blind spot) for light and for red and green not for white.
– Optic neuritis advancing toward atrophy.
– Arteries and veins congested. Retinal congestion; optic disc pale.
– Everything seems in a fog.
– Vision greatly impaired.
– Color blindness.
– Hearing impaired. Buzzing and singing noises.
– Tinnitus (noise in ears) aurium.
– Meniere’s disease (inner ear infection).
– Pain with wandering swellings as from flatus.
– Distention, with soreness and rumbling.
-Desire lost, parts atrophied. Frequent profuse emissions.
– Herpes on dorsal surface of hands.
– Sore, bruised limbs.
– Anaesthesia of arms and hands.
– Cramps in limbs.
– Lightning like pains, with cramps.
– Fingers swollen, insensible, rigid, stiff.
– Gait unsteady, tottering; worse in dark.
– Feet insensible.
– Sciatica pain radiating from hip to ankle.
– Flying pains, returning regularly for a long time.
– Pain in lower limbs, with cramps and formication.
– Neuritis (pain of nerves).
– Deep morning sleep with anxious, vexatious dreams.
– Anaesthesia; burning; itching; ulcers; small wounds fester.
– Useful to restrain the growth of cancer.
– Furunculosis (deep infection of the hair follicle).
– Chronic skin diseases with much itching.
– Better, in open air.
– Worse, after breakfast; bathing.
– Sensitive to warm, damp, weather.
Side effects of SBL Carboneum sulphuratum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Carboneum sulphuratum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Carboneum sulphuratum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.