SBL Antimonium Crudum
Common Name: Black Sulphide of Antimony
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Antimonium Crudum
- Excessive irritability and Fretfulness, together with a Thickly-Coated White tongue, are true guiding symptoms to many forms of disease calling for Antimonium Crudum.
- All the conditions are aggravated by Heat and Cold Bathing.
- Cannot bear heat of sun, Tendency to grow fat.
- An absence of pain, where it could be expected, is noticeable. Gout with gastric symptoms is seen in the patient of Antimonium Crudum.
- Much concerned about his fate. Cross and contradictive; whatever is done fails to give satisfaction. Sulky; does not wish to speak. Peevish; vexed without cause.
- Child cannot bear to be touched or looked at. Angry at every little attention. Sentimental mood.
- Antimonium Crudum patient complaint of Aching, worse in vertex, on ascending, from bathing, from disordered stomach, especially from eating candy or drinking acid wine.
- Suppressed eruptions, Heaviness in forehead, with vertigo; nausea, and nosebleed. Headache with great loss of hair is also seen.
- Dull, sunken, red, itch, inflamed, agglutinated. Pustules on cornea and lids indicates Antim Crud.
- Redness; swelling; pain in eustachian tube is relieved by Antim Crud.
- Antimonium Crudum patient complaints of Ringing and deafness. Moist eruption around ear.
- Nostrils chapped and covered with crusts, eczema of nostrils, sore, cracked and scurfy is well checked by Antim Crud.
- Much thick yellowish mucus from posterior nares. Hawking in open air. Laryngitis. Rough voice from over use.
- Loss of appetite, desire for acids, pickles. Thirst in evening and night. Heartburn, nausea, vomiting.
- After nursing, the child vomits its milk in curds, and refuses to nurse afterwards, and is very cross. Gastric and intestinal complaints from bread and pastry, acids, sour wine, cold bathing, overheating, hot weather, constant belching.
- Anal itching. (Sulpho-Calc. Alum.) Diarrhoea alternates with constipation, especially in old people.
- Diarrhoea after acids, sour wine, baths, over eating; slimy, flatulent stools. Mucous piles, continued oozing of mucus is relieved by Antim Crud.
- Antim Crud is indicated for Frequent, with burning, and backache; turbid and foul odour.
- Eruption on scrotum and about genitals, Atrophy of penis and testicles are seen in the patients of Antim Crud.
- Before menses, toothache; menses too early and profuse. Menses suppressed from cold bathing, with feeling of pressure in pelvis and tenderness in ovarian region. Leucorrhoea watery; acrid, lumpy is well relieved by Antim Crud.
- Cough worse coming into warm room, with burning sensation in chest, itching of the chest, oppression. Loss of voice from becoming overheated. Voice harsh and badly pitched.
- Itching and pain of neck and back is relieved by Antim Crud.
- Twitching of muscles, Jerks in arms, pain in fingers.
- Nails brittle; grow out of shape. Horny warts on hands and soles.
- Weakness and shaking of hands in writing followed by offensive flatulence.
- Feet very tender; covered with large horny places. Inflamed corns. Pain in heels.
- Eczema with gastric derangements. Pimples, vesicles, and pustules. Sensitive to cold bathing. Thick, hard, honey-colored scabs. Urticaria; measly-like eruption. Itching when warm in bed. Dry skin.
- Warts (Thuja; Sabina; Caust.). Scaly, pustular eruption with burning and itching, worse at night.
- Continued drowsiness in old people.
Worse in evening, from heat, acids, wine, water, and washing. Wet poultices.
Better in open air, during rest. Moist warmth.
Side effects of SBL Antimonium Crudum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Antimonium Crudum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.