SBL Cinchona Officinalis
Common Name: Cinchona officinalis, Cinchona calisaya, Peruvian bark
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Cinchona Officinalis
- China officinalis is a known drug for debility from exhausting discharges, from loss of vital fluids together with a nervous erethism. Such patients are very sensitive to draughts.
- China officinalis is indicated for Tympanitic abdomen with excessive flatulence and belching with no relief. Great distension of entire abdomen. Sensation as if abdomen is full of gas which is not relieved by eructations.
- Worse from eating fruits, fish and wine.
- It is also helpful for both acute and chronic diarrhea. Stools are loose, painless excessively offensive flatus with undigested food particles. Marked periodicity and profound debility with diarrhea.
- Cinchona Officinalis is also helpful in chronic liver troubles with pain in the right side of abdomen.
- Cinchona Officinalis is useful in haemorrhages from any orifice of the body such as mouth, nose, bowels. Long continued haemorrhage occurs with desire for sour things.
- Cinchona Officinalis also helps in anaemia that follows the loss of vital fluid, haemorrhage, prolonged or excessive lactation, diarrhea or sexual excess.
- This remedy is also indicated in lowering the high body temperature.
- It is also useful in the treatment of chronic gout, chronic suppurative pyelitis.
- China patients have suffered with post operative gas pains that are not relief from passing it.
- Cinchona Officinalis has marked action on indigestion and diarrhea. There is no desire for eating or drinking although there is appetite. Abdomen is sore and tender worse by slightest touch and relieved by hard pressure and doubling up.
- Vomiting of undigested food, of sour mucus bile or blood is well relieved by it.
- It is indicated for Vertigo with nausea after losses of fluids, with fainting, ringing in ears, loss of sight, cold surface.
- Attacks of headache, with nausea and vomiting, Headache as from suppressed coryza is well relieved by China officinalis.
- Headache, increased by touch, movement, and walking, also by a current of air, or by walking against the wind. Headache often attacks only one side.
Eyes and Ears
- Pressure and pain in the eyes, as from drowsiness.
- Inflammation of the eyes, with heat, redness, burning and pressive pains, and aggravation in the evening.
- Sensitiveness of the eyes to the bright sunlight indicates China officinalis.
- Tearing in the ears, mostly in the external ear, Intolerance of noise.
- Hardness of hearing, humming and roaring in ears is relieved by China officinalis.
- China officinalis is useful in Bleeding of the nose, after blowing it.
- Dry coryza, with toothache and lachrymation and sneezing is relieved by China officinalis.
- Dull and distressing pains in carious teeth. Throbbing toothache better by external warmth is relieved by it.
- It is also well indicated in the complaint of Swelling of the gums.
- Dryness of the throat. Shootings in the throat, especially on swallowing, provoked by the least current of air indicates China officinalis.
- It is indicated for Shooting and pressive pains in the hepatic region, especially when it is touched.
- China officinalis is useful in complaint of Hardness and swelling of the liver and spleen.
- Excessively painful colic, cramp-like and constrictive pains in the abdomen, Escape of fetid flatus.
Stool and Anus
- It is indicated for Difficult evacuation of soft feces, as if from inactivity of the intestines.
- Slimy, watery, yellowish diarrhoea, Diarrhoea after eating fruit, Diarrhoea, particularly after meals, at night, involuntary, Discharge of mucus from the rectum is well relieved by it.
- China officinalis is indicated for frequent and almost ineffectual urging to urinate, followed by pressure on the bladder.
- It is also helpful in complaint of bed wetting, bloody urine.
Male Sexual Organs
- Swelling of the testes and of the spermatic cord, Drawing pains in the testes.
- Pollutions frequent, with too ready an emission, followed by great weakness is relieved by it.
Female Sexual Organs
- Congestion in the uterus, with fullness and painful bearing-down, especially when walking.
- Constant discharge of clotted blood from the vagina.
- Metrorrhagia, with discharge of black blood, with fainting & convulsion indicates China officinalis.
- Hoarseness, indistinct speech, and low voice when singing in consequence of mucus difficult to detach from the larynx.
- The cough is worse in the evening, or after midnight, from laughing, from continued talking, from lying with the head low, from slightly touching the larynx, from a drought of air, after awaking, from loss of fluids.
- Cough, with difficult expectoration of viscid mucus of a clear color, painful shocks in the shoulder-blades and vomiting of bile is relieved by this remedy.
Neck and Back
- It is indicated for Tension in the muscles of the nape, and of the neck.
- Pains, as from a bruise, in the back and sacrum, on the least movement.
- It relieves pulsative, shooting pains in the back.
- Tension and weakness in the arms and the hands, Trembling hands (when writing) is well checked by this remedy.
- Swellings, stiffness, and pains in the joints of the fingers.
- Red and hard swelling of the thigh, painful on being touched.
- Swelling of the feet, sometimes with red spots, hardness, tension, and deep-colored urine, numbness of the feet.
- Convulsive movement of the limbs, Veins are much enlarged, Emaciation.
- Fainting-fits, especially if resulting from loss of animal fluids.
- Spermatorrhoea, Nasal secretion bloody, mucous.
- Affection of the shoulder blades, bones of the arm, thighs, knee-joints.
- Excessive sensibility of the skin of the whole body, Yellow color of the skin (jaundice).
- Rheumatic, hard, red swellings., Humid gangrene (of external parts).
- It is indicated in complaints of Swelling of the limbs.
- Drowsiness during the day (and after eating), often with palpitation of the heart.
- Disturbed, unrefreshing sleep. Disordered, senseless dreams, after midnight, with a sort of stupidity on waking.
- Dreams of falling from a height indicates China officinalis.
Side effects of SBL Cinchona Officinalis
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Cinchona Officinalis
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.