SBL Anthrakokali 30CH Dilution
Common Name: Anthracite Coal Dissolved in Boiling Caustic Potash
Causes & Symptoms for Anthrakokali
- A remedy for skin complaints with intense itching, Feet cracking, chronic skin conditions.
- Papular-like eruptions with a vesicular tendency, especially on scrotum, also on hands
- Bilious attacks, vomiting of bile, tympanic distention of abdomen is relieved with Anthrakokali.
- In complaints of cracks, fissures, blister formation in any area is an indication for Anthrakokali.
- The thirst is intense and there is copious urination.
- The mouth and the throat are very dry which indicates Anthrakokali.
Side effects of Anthrakokali
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Anthrakokali
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Anthrakokali
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.