SBL Arum Triphyllum
Common Name: Jack-in-the-Pulpit
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Arum Triphyllum
- Arum maculatum, Italicum, Dracontium, have the same action as the Triphyllum.
- They all contain an irritant poison, causing inflammation of mucous surfaces and destruction of tissue. Acridity is the keynote of the kind of action characteristic of Arum Triphyllum.
- Arum Triphyllum has a headache worse from hot coffee and too hot clothing.
- Arum Triphyllum patient Bores head in pillow. Headache from too warm clothing, from hot coffee is relieved by it.
- Quivering of upper eyelids, especially left is relieved by Arum Triphyllum.
- Soreness of nostrils. acrid, excoriating discharge, producing raw sores.
- Arum Triphyllum is indicated for obstructed nose; must breath with mouth, boring in nose, Coryza, discharge blood-streaked, watery.
- Face feels chapped, as if from cold wind; feels hot, Constant picking at nose until it bleeds.
- Lips and soft palate sore and burning, Lips chapped and burning is relieved by Arum Triphyllum.
- Arum Triphyllum is indicated in the patients who comlplaint of sore and cracked mouth corners, Tongue red, sore; whole mouth raw. Picking lips until they bleed, Saliva profuse, acrid, corroding.
- Swelling of sub-maxillary glands, Constant hawking, Hoarseness, Expectoration of much mucus indicates Arum Triphyllum.
- Arum Triphyllum indicated for Lungs which feel sore, Voice uncertain, uncontrollable, Worse, talking, singing.
- Arum Triphyllum is indicated for Scarlet rash; raw.
Worse, northwest wind; lying down.
Side effects of SBL Arum Triphyllum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Arum Triphyllum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Arum Triphyllum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.