Common Name: Anthrax Poison
Preparation: An alcoholic extract of the anthrax poison prepared from the spleens of affected sheep.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Anthracinum
- Anthracinum is indicated in all conditions of boils and boil-like eruptions (as acne in some forms, and in carbuncles).
- The keynote for Anthracinum employment is “succession of boils” or carbuncles, but it is also of the greatest use in other cases like “Terrible burning” with carbuncle.
- The potentised virus is the best remedy for the disease from which it is obtained-“Splenic fever” in animals, and “Malignant pustule” in human beings.
- Erysipelas of a foul kind, and gangrenous erysipelas, cellulitis is relieved by Anthracinum.
- “Hard, stony” swelling in region of right lower jaw and submaxillary gland. Glands painfully swollen.
- Anthracinum is useful in Horribly offensive gangrenous ulcers.
- Headache, as if a smoke with a heating pain was passing through the head. Headache with chill. Swelling of head.
- Stony swelling around lower jaw. Gland under chin painfully swollen
- Sensation as if diaphragm were pushed forward. Enlargement of spleen is seen in the patient of Anthracinum.
Stool and Anus
- Vomiting followed by a painless, often bloody diarrhoea. Diarrhoea with fever, Cholera-like collapse relieved by Anthracinum.
Heart and Circulation
- Heart-beats is frequent but weak.
Back and Limbs
- Axillary glands are swollen, Severe pains in limbs and joints with high body temperature.
- Anthracinum patients have Crusty oozing eruption, Itching with dry skin, Black or blue blisters, Carbuncles, Boils, Sloughing ulcers, Small-pox.
- Restlessness, Clonic and tetanic spasms (marked rigor mortis after death) is seen.
- Exhaustion and collapse, Terrible burning pains relieved by Anthracinum.
Side effects of SBL Anthracinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Anthracinum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Anthracinum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.