SBL Alumen 30CH Dilution
Alumen is a chief remedy for the treatment of constipation. Constipation with no desire to pass stools for days. Stools are hard, knotty and discharged with much difficulty with sick headache in the morning. Long lasting pain in the rectum after each stool with painful bleeding and itching in the anus. Sensation of dryness and constriction. Obstinate constipation and in haemorrhage from bowels. Alumen is also helpful in paralytic weakness of the muscles in all parts of the body.
Alumen is also useful in dysphagia (difficulty in swallowing) especially to liquids with a sensation of dryness and constriction. This remedy also helps in weakness of muscles, especially of arms and legs with constricted feeling around limbs.This remedy also includes hardening of tissues in its sphere of action. There is tendency to hardness of tissues of tongue, rectum and uterus etc; ulcers with indurated base. Glands of the body like tonsils also become inflamed and hard. Tendency to induration is also marked, a low form of tissue-making is favoured. Adapted to old people, especially bronchial catarrh. Tendency to induration, Scirrhus of the tongue.Ulcers of the skin also show an indurated base.
- Burning pain as of weight on top of lead better by pressure of hand.
- Vertigo, with weakness in pit of stomach.
- Throat relaxed.
- Mucous membrane red and swollen.
- Tickling in throat.
- Tendency to throat colds.
- Enlarged and indurated tonsils.
- Burning pain down the oesophagus.
- Complete aphonia.
- Every cold settles in throat.
- Constriction of oesophagus.
- Palpitation, from lying down on right side.
- Constipation of the most aggravated kind.
- No desire for stool for days.
- Violent ineffectual urging to stool.
- No ability to expel stool.
- Marble-like masses pass, but rectum still feels full.
- Itching after stool.
- Itching in anus.
- Long lasting pain and smarting in rectum after stool; also haemorrhoids.
- Yellow, like an infant’s.
- Haemorrhage from bowels.
- Tendency to induration of neck of uterus and mammary glands (Carb an; Con).
- Chronic yellow vaginal discharge.
- Chronic gonorrhoea, yellow, with little lumps along urethra.
- Aphthous patches in vagina (Caul).
- Menses watery.
- Haemoptysis, great weakness of chest; difficult to expel mucus.
- Copious, ropy morning expectoration in old people.
- Ulcers, with indurated base.
- To be thought of in indurated glands, epithelioma, etc; veins become varicose and bleed.
- Indurations resulting from long-continued inflammatory irritations.
- Glands inflame and harden.
- Alopecia, Scrotal eczema and on back of penis.
- Weakness of all muscles, especially arms and legs.
- Constricted feeling around limbs.
- Worse, cold except headache, which is relieved by cold.
First to thirtieth potency. The very highest potencies have proved efficacious. Powdered Alumen, 10 grains, placed on tongue, said to arrest an attack of asthma.
Side effects of SBL Alumen
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Alumen
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Alumen
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.