SBL Myrica Cerifera Mother Tincture Q
Common Name: Myrica cerifera, Wax Myrtle, Bayberry, Candle berry.
Causes & Symptoms for Myrica Cerifera
- Myrica Certifera is useful in sleeplessness. Sleep is disturbed with bad dreams and waking frequently. The patient is despondent, indifferent, irritable and gloomy.
- It is useful in Drowsiness with headache. Dull heavy aching in temples and forehead on waking in the morning.
- Myrica Certifera also has marked action in treating jaundice and liver affections. Dull pain in liver region. Jaundice with yellow skin and complete loss of appetite. Skin is yellow with itching and creeping sensation as of insects.
- Myrica Certifera also helps in bad breath with bitter taste.
- There is Sensation of fullness in the stomach after a heavy meal. There is strong desire for acids.
- There is constant discharge of flatus while walking. There is urge to pass stool but results in only expulsion of great amount of flatus.
Patient is Despondent, irritable, indifferent and Gloomy.
Scalp feels tight, Headache, with drowsiness; yellow sclerotica; aching in eyeballs is relieved by Myrica Certifera.
Pressure in vertex and forehead, Dull, heavy aching in temples and forehead on waking in the morning is also relieved by it.
Myrica Certifera is useful in relieving Pain and stiffness in nape of neck.
Face and Mouth
Yellow, Itching and stinging, Creeping sensation indicate Myrica Certifera.
Tongue furred, with bad taste in mouth, and nausea. Tenacious, thick, nauseous secretion. Tender, spongy and bleeding gums (Merc).
Myrica Certifera is indicated in complaint of Constricted and rough feeling, with a constant desire to swallow. Stringy mucus; detached with difficulty is relieved by it.
Stomach and Abdomen
Taste bitter and nauseous, with offensive breath. Complete loss appetite, but with a feeling of fullness in the stomach after a hearty meal. Strong desire for acids. Weak, sinking feeling in the epigastrium, approaching nausea; increased after eating; relieved by rapid walking.
Myrica Certifera relieves Dull pain in the region of the liver.
It is indicated in Complete jaundice, with bronze-yellow skin; loss of appetite. Fullness in the stomach and abdomen. Scanty, yellow, frothy urine.
Myrica Certifera relieves Constant discharge of flatus when walking. Urging to stool, with no other results than the expulsion of a great amount of flatus. Loose, light-colored stool; ash-colored and destitute of bile.
Myrica Certifera is indicated in Staggering gait. It relieves Pain under shoulder-blades and back of neck, in all muscles, in hollow of right foot.
Yellow and itching, Jaundice, Creeping sensation, as of insects indicate this remedy.
Side effects of Myrica Cerifera
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Myrica Cerifera
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Myrica Cerifera
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.