SBL Aconite Napellus Mother Tincture Q
Common name: Monkshood
Causes and symptoms for SBL Aconite Napellus
- Aconite Napellus is indicated for symptoms associated with anxiety, fright, physical and mental restlessness, fear and nervous excitement. There is suddenness of all complaints, result of shock or fright.
- Aconite Napellus has fear of death, fear of darkness, fear of bed, fear of ghosts, and fear of going out in crowd. The patient also predicts the date and even hour of death. The patient is very much restless and does everything in great haste. Mental anxiety, tension, worry and fear accompany most of the trivial ailments.
- Aconite Napellus is a wonderful nerve tonic and also useful shock absorbent.
- Aconite Napellus is also useful in cold and flu caused by exposure to dry, cold weather, draught of cold air, checked perspiration, also complaints from very hot weather, especially gastro-intestinal disturbances,etc. First remedy in inflammations, inflammatory fevers.
- Tension of arteries; emotional and physical mental tension explain many symptoms. When prescribing Aconite remember Aconite causes only functional disturbance, no evidence that it can produce tissue change -its action is brief and shows no periodicity. Its sphere is in the beginning of an acute disease and not to be continued after pathological change comes.
- Aconite Napellus also helps in treating bad effects of checked perspiration, fear, fright, heat of sun, shock, and excitement. There is sudden attack of fever with high rise of temperature. There is no periodicity what so ever. During the fever the face of the patient is red or pale and red alternately. The patient feels much thirst during fever. There is burning thirst for large quantities of cold water.
- It is also useful for sudden inflammatory condition in any part of the body.
- Fear and predicting death. Convinced they will die, predict the time. Fear of death during pregnancy, labor.
- Fears: Crowd, Narrow places, open spaces, darkness, elevator, tunnel, heart-disease, heart will stop, brainstroke, fainting, air plane, earthquake.
- Fearful restlessness.
- Panic states: Sudden, violent. Like internal earthquake with palpitations, red face, vertigo, one sided numbness, faintness, perspiration, trembling, dyspnea.
- Extreme excitability of nervous and vascular system.
- Desire open air.
- Agg. cold dry weather, dry cold wind, east wind.
- Agg. becoming cold when overheated.
- Agg. Motion; lying on affected side; touch (especially during fever).
- Agg. fright, shock; experience of imminent death.
- Agg. Twilight.
- Amel. Discharges (vomiting, diarrhea).
- Plethoric (excessive) local congestions.
- Epilepsy or convulsions.
- Numbness, tingling agg. left side.
- Intolerable pains; stinging, burning. Protects painful part with hands.
- During panic.
- On rising, on attempting to sit up in bed.
- Tormenting headaches, agg. occiput and forehead, with fear of death;after fright; exposure to cold.
- Congestion and fullness, agg. evening; as if enlarged.
- Sensation of boiling inside.
- Intra-ocular hemorrhage, agg. trauma (Arn, Ham).
- Conjunctivitis from cold, dry wind, reflection of snow. Inflammations from injury (Symphytum).
- Hot and dry. Red conjunctiva of lids. Profuse lachrymation. Lids hard and swollen.
- Photophobia from sunlight.
- Eyeballs feel enlarged.
- Loss of vision after fright, very cold or hot weather.
- External ear hot and red; painful sensitivity; noise intolerable.
- Acute smell for unpleasant odors.
- Epistaxis(bleeding from nose); bright red.
- Anxious expression.
- Neuralgia, paralysis after dry, cold wind, agg. left side.
- One cheek red, one pale (Cham).
- One-sided numbness.
- Pale on rising, with faintness.
- Numbness and tingling of tongue and lips. Burning.
- Everything tastes bitter except water.
- Pain from dry, cold wind; during pregnancy.
- Acute inflammations with high fever, dark redness, burning and stinging.
- Swallowing difficult.
- Gastritis from drinking cold water when overheated.
- Thirst for large quantities (cold water).
- Burning pain extending to mouth.
- Pressure as from a stone, extending to back.
- Acute hepatitis. Splenitis (Inflammation spleen).
- Severe colic with green, watery stool, amel. after stool.
- Tympanitic swelling, burning hot, painful to touch, agg. umbilical region.
- Retention of urine in newborns, from fright; from cold, esp. children, with crying and restlessness.
- Frequent urination during crisis.
- Acute orchitis (inflammation of testicles).
- Acute inflammation ovaries from suppressed menses.
- Suppressed menses, dysmenorrhea from fright, becoming cold.
- Abortion from fright.
- Croup, in early stage; after cold, dry wind.
- Larynx sensitive to touch, inspired air; as if raw.
- Hyperventilating with a croupy sound, agonizing, with fear of suffocation.
- Dyspnea (breathlessness) from fright, cardiac excitement.
- Psychogenic dyspnea (Lobelia).
- Short, dry, hoarse, barking, forcible; from irritation in throat.
- Palpitations, with anxiety and fear of death, restlessness; as if boiling water in chest. As if heart will explode.
- Angina. Intense pain in all directions, esp. down left arm; with numbness and tingling.
- Pneumonia, pleurisy.
- Stitches in right side, agg. lying on right side, motion, coughing, breathing.
- Acute rheumatism with sensation of enlargement of the part.
- Affections often associated with numbness, tingling.
- Paralysis, from exposure to cold, dry wind, from fright; hysterical.
- Paralysis on waking, unable to move, gives panic.
- Nervous sleeplessness, with anxiety, restlessness.
- Nightmares, instead of panic-attack.
- Position: Left side.
- High fever.
- Jaundice in new-borns.
- Red rashes, agg. Sun heat.
- Fine prickings as from needles. Tingling.
Arn., Coff., Sulph.
Side effects of SBL Aconite Napellus
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Aconite Napellus
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Aconite Napellus
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.