SBL Mentha Piperita Mother Tincture Q
Common Name: Mentha piperita, Peppermint
The whole plant is used for preparation of tincture which is further prepared into dilutions.
Causes & Symptoms for Mentha Piperita
- This is a good remedy for respiratory ailments especially cold, cough and sore throat.
- Mentha piperita is used for stimulating the cold nerves. After taking this medicine, patient feels cold even in normal air.
- Mainly, this medicine acts on the skin and respiratory parts.
- Mentha piperita is very useful in the cases of pain related to the digestive systems.
- Mentha piperita is great remedy in cases of insomnia of insomnia caused by flatulence.
- It is useful in cases of hoarseness, throat dryness, throat pain,, dry cough.
- Mentha piperita is excellent remedy for skin wounds caused by scratching, itching of hand and arms while writing, vaginal itching.
Eager for work, despatches it quickly.
Mentha Piperita relieves Headache: tension towards both ears, worse on rising, better returning to bed.
It is helpful in Acute lancinations from ear to head, on stooping or turning head.
Frontal headache from one temple to the other is relieved by Mentha Piperita.
Flashes before eyes when writing indicate Mentha Piperita.
When writing sharp lancinations extend from left ear to all left teeth is relieved by Mentha Piperita.
Tip of nose sore to touch (11 th d.), swollen but not painful (21st d.)
Very severe toothache in lower molars when chewing a bit of sugar indicates Mentha Piperita.
Throat dry and painful on swallowing, as if a pin stuck crosswise in pharynx.
There is Momentary lancinations in parotids, better during breakfast and dinner.
Throat externally painfully sensitive to touch.
In evening two hours after dinner, weight in stomach which seems to extend to ears.
Entire trachea from larynx to pit of throat painful to touch.
Dry cough is relieved by Mentha Piperita.
Neck and Back
All muscles round neck are painful to touch is relieved by Mentha Piperita.
There is Sensation under right foot at extremity of metatarsus, as if shoe sole was too tight there.
It is useful in complaint of Pimples with much itching near left ear, with heat in part.
Mentha Piperita relieves Frequent itching behind right ear.
Formication in arm and hand when writing can be checked by it.
Side effects of Mentha Piperita
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Mentha Piperita
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Mentha Piperita le taking Mentha Piperita
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.