SBL Alfalfa Malt
SBL’s Alfalfa Malt provides all essential nutrients to growing children and old & debilitated persons. It also increases iron content and thus helps anaemic patients. SBL’s Alfalfa Malt contains mother tinctures of Alfalfa, Avena sativa and Ginseng. Alfalfa and Avena sativa provide essential minerals and vitamins whereas Ginseng builds resistance to fight against infections, works as revitalizing agent and removes mental and physical debility.
Action of composition used in SBL Alfalfa Malt:
- Alfalfa Q: Alfalfa favorably influences nutrition, evidenced in “toning up” the appetite and digestion resulting in greatly improved mental and physical vigor, with gain in weight. Increases quality and quantity of milk in nursing mothers.
- Avena Sativa Q: Has a selective action on brain and nervous system, favorably influencing their nutritive function. Best for debility, weakness after exhausting diseases. Useful in Sleeplessness.
- Ginseng Q: Backache, sciatica, weakness, stiffness in back, headache.
- China Q: Debility, weakness from exhausting discharges, from loss of vital fluids, Slow digestio, hungry without appetite. Hungry longing for food, which lies undigested.
- Hydrastis Can Q: Weak muscular power, poor digestion, Easily tired Individuals, muscular pains in scalp and muscles of neck. Weak Digestion.
- Kali Phos 3x: Helps to restore the nervous system after overwork, Cramps in thighs, calves and soles. Heaviness of upper limbs, lower limbs and feet. Complaints from overwork, slightest work seems heavy task, dullness, easily discouraged.
- Kali Ars 6x: effective for curing all types of skin diseases.
- Ferrum aceticum 4x: Constant trembling of the whole body, Tiredness with drowsiness or emaciation (wasting of muscles)
- Calcarea Phos 3x: It is mainly used to accelerate the growth of teeth and bones. Its absence or unavailability may result into problems related to normal growth. Protein deficiency growth problems and school children headaches.
Dosage/Directions for use of SBL Alfalfa Malt
For convalescing individuals: 1 tablespoonful 2 times daily.
For pregnant & lactating women: 1 tablespoonful 3 times daily.
Children: 1-2 teaspoonful 2-3 times daily.
Precautions while taking SBL Alfalfa Malt
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol