Dr. Reckeweg Thyroidinum
Common Name: Dried Thyroid Gland of the Sheep
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Thyroidinum
- Thyroid dysfunction produces anemia, emaciation, muscular weakness, sweating, headache, nervous tremor of face and limbs, tingling sensations.
- It is also found beneficial in migraine in which there is an insufficiency of thyroid gland.
- Thyroidinum exercises a general regulating influence over the mechanism of the organs of nutrition, growth and development.
- Thyroidinum supplies the body with the iodine present in sheep thyroid glands.
- Great weakness and hunger, yet loses flesh.
- Fullness sensation in the throat with headache associated.
- There is increased heart rate/ decreased hear rate due to thyroid dysfunction.
- Skin dry, impoverished. Cold hands and feet.
- Easy fatigue, weak pulse, tendency to fainting, palpitation, cold hands and feet, low blood pressure, chilliness and sensitive to cold.
- Depression due to thyroid dysfunction is also acted well by Thyroidinum.
- Stupor, alternating with restless melancholy. Irritable, worse least opposition; goes into a rage over trifles indicates Thyroidinum.
- Feeling of lightness in brain, headache, Eyeballs prominent, Tongue thickly coated, Bad taste in mouth indicates Thyroidinum.
- Thyroidinum is useful in Weak, frequent pulse, with inability to lie down, Anxiety about chest, Palpitation from least exertion.
- It relieves Severe heart pain, Ready excitability of heart, Heart’s action weak, with numbness of fingers.
- Progressive diminution of sight can be checked by Thyroidinum.
- Thyroidinum is useful in Dry, congested, raw, burning; worse left side.
- Desire for sweets and thirst for cold water.
- Nausea worse riding in car, Flatulence, much flatus in abdomen is well relieved by Thyroidinum.
- Increased flow; polyuria; some albumen and sugar. Enuresis weakly children who are nervous and irritable indicates Thyroidinum.
- Urine smells of violets, burning along urethra, increase of uric acid.
- Thyroidinum is useful in arthritis with tendency to obesity, coldness and cramps of extremities. Peeling of skin of lower limbs. Cold extremities.
- It relieves aching pains, swelling of legs, Trembling of limbs and entire body.
- Thyroidinum is well indicated in Dry, painful cough with scanty, difficult expectoration and burning in pharynx.
- Psoriasis, Skin DRY, impoverished, Cold hands and feet indicates Thyroidinum.
- Thyroidinum is useful in Eczema, Uterine fibroids, Swelling of glands of stony hardness.
- Itching without eruption, worse night is well relieved by Thyroidinum.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Thyroidinum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Thyroidinum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.