Dr. Reckeweg Paeonia Officinalis(Dilution)
Common Name: Peony
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Paeonia Officinalis
- It is said to have the most prominent action on the anal and the rectal area. It is associated with pains and ulcers in the lower body.
- Paeonia is useful in Painful ulcer, oozing offensive moisture on perineum.
- It helps ot reduce the occurrence of Haemorrhoids, fissures, ulceration of anus and perineum covered with crusts.
- Paeonia gives effective results in severe pains, that are experienced with and after each stool.
- It relieves the complaints of Sudden, pasty diarrhoea, with faintness in abdomen.
- Swollen anal region with intense itching, scratching i the afternoon time with ulcers of round cut edges.
- Fissure, fistula, and piles are relieved with help of this medicine.
- Burning in the anal region after passing stools is reduced with this medicine.
- Severe pains in the extremities with weakness and difficulty in walking is treated well with Paeonia
- Trembling of legs due to pain is accompanied with weakness and cramps in calf muscles.
- Paeonia is useful to reduce abscess, burning pains of the skin, ulcers that are having offensive discharge.
- Swelling, Biting and itching at the site of ulcers is relieved.
- Paeonia is useful in restless and disturbed sleep
- It works in Sensitive, painful ulcers below coccyx, around sacrum; varicose veins.
- Reduces the ulcers in general that occur from pressure, bedsores, etc. Itching, burning, as from nettles.
- Sensation of splinter sticking in skin of right great toe when touched and violent pain as from pressure in left little toe.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Paeonia Officinalis (Dilution)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Paeonia Officinalis
Take 5 drops in 1/4th cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.