Dr. Reckeweg Ferrum Phosphoricum
Ferrum Phosphoricum is made from a mineral compound which helps the body build strong blood cells. It is a popular cell salt that is homeopathic iron. Iron is the blood’s main oxygen carrier and a trace mineral needed to form hemoglobin‚ a type of protein that works to transport oxygen. Experts feel Ferrum Phosphoricum should always be considered as a supplement remedy to speed recovery. It gives strength and toughness to the circular walls of the blood vessels, especially the arteries, and helps with a lack of blood corpuscles as in anemia ( low hemoglobin) and also as a first aid remedy for hemorrhages Ferrum phos goes right into the cells to help with oxygenation.
Uses of Dr. Reckeweg Ferrum Phosphoricum
- Ferrum Phosphoricum is used for the first stage of an acute illness with a high body temperature.
- Person suffers from fear of going into a crowd, or death, that some evil will come to him, of misfortune, of people.
- Forgetful in nature, remedy for hysterical girls.
- Remedy for inflammations (swellings) congestion, rapid pulse, high body temperature.
- Optic disc and retinal affections are served very well by ferrum phosphoricum.
- It helps lengthen the menstrual cycle if needed.
- Ferrum phos cell salts do not cause constipation as many iron supplements do.
Common symptoms of Dr. Reckeweg Ferrum Phosphoricum
- Patients often bleed easily; they are more prone to nosebleeds or minor bleeding from the gums at the onset of an illness.
- If they cough up mucus, it is likely to be streaked with blood.
- After operations on throat and nose, ferrum phos is well indicated.
- Blood rushes to the part affected (head/eye/throat/ chest) and causes feelings of heat and fullness.
- After an injury with swelling, heat and throbbing but before there is bruising, Ferrum phosphoricum will relieve more promptly, because of its power to remove congestion.
Important indicated symptoms of Dr. Reckeweg Ferrum phosphoricum
- Ferrum phosphoricum is known as the children’s antibiotic and suggested prescribing it immediately in cases of fever, coughing, and congestion, bronchitis of young children.
- Supplement majorly used for speedy recovery from diseases.
- Ear infections that have not yet produced pus.
- Bed wettting, incontinence( cannot control urging to urine), involuntary urination with coughing Ferrum phosphoricum works.
- Frozen shoulder, violent tearing pain in right shoulder and upper arm.
- Acute rheumatism of right deltoid, red, swollen, very sensitive.
- Rheumatism in wrist.
- Sore throat of singers and speakers.
- Calc phos and Ferrum phosphoricum are often taken together.
- For nervous exhaustion, excessive studying (overworked students), or chronic anxiety, Ferrum phosphoricum is often combined with Kali phos, which also can recover anemia.
- Additionally, Ferrum phos and Kali mur have been taken together to naturally overcome high body temperature, as well as for colds and chronic catarrhal conditions.
Cause for the complaints in Dr. Reckeweg Ferrum Phosphoricum
- Deficiency due to chronic diseases
- Improper intake of iron
- Excessive bleeding
- After operatives.
evening, at night,touch, motion, right side.
touch, cold application.
Reactions with Dr. Reckeweg Ferrum Phosphoricum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg Ferrum Phosphoricum
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medic.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol .
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.