Dr. Reckeweg Causticum Hahnemanni (Mother Tincture)
Obtained by distilling a mixture of slaked lime and a solution of potassium sulfate.
Common Name: Potassium Hydrate.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Causticum
- The leading feature of the Causticum effects is in voluntary and involuntary muscles.
- Neuralgic affections are also common with this remedy and are generally of an obstinate character.
- Causticum is useful in rock sensation in the body whether it is the throat, chest stomach, abdomen, back.
- A characteristic of causticum hahnemanni is Passing stool best standing.
- Long lasting grief with deep, unexpressed sorrow, after effects of the complaints is relieved with help of Causticum
- Convulsions, cramps, starting, restlessness, twitching is an indication for Causticum
- The warts may be found on the face, hands, fingers, or the tip of the noise in this remedy.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Causticum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Causticum
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Causticum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.