Dr Reckweg Calcarea Flouricum 6x
Calcarea Flouricum is a mineral naturally found in the body and is non toxic in nature. It is found in the surface of the bones, enamel of the teeth, elastic fibers and the skin. A disturbance, deficiency, or dissociation in the molecules of this element results in lumpy, more or less hard, growths, horny growths, dry skin with hard crusts with cracked hands, hardened mammary glands, or hardening of other parts.
Uses of Calcarea Flouricum
- For the temporary relief of symptoms associated with cracking of joints and minor joint pain.
- Hard swellings on the bones,varicose veins, inflammation of testicles, pus formation, Calcarea Flouricum is best suited.
- In psoriasis, uterine problems, internal piles, eczema, gout, defects in enamel, (gum related probelms) backache.
- Eye complaints, blur vision has been well recovered after use of Calcarea Flouricum.
- After-pains, bone bruises,cough, unrefreshing sleep.
- Indigestion associated with piles.
- Varicose veins wherin the veins are enlarged and swollen.
Common symptoms of Calcarea Flouricum
- It has swelling with stony hardness of affected parts (mammae, glands, bones,etc) small nodules in the neck region, Goitre.
- Enlarged veins, backaches which increase after work and better after walking.
- Gouty swelling of fingers and joints, nodular swelling over the wrist.
- Whiteness of skin,chaps and cracks are relieved after taking Calcarea Flouricum.
- Pains after dental procedures, dental drilling, to support the recovery and regeneration of enamel (gums).
- In children who have problems of late dentition, brittle teeth, brittle nails.
- Indigestion that arises after fatigue is relieved by Calcarea Flouricum.
- It helps in chronic pain in the back(lumbago), joint affections, bone deformities, cracking in joints.
Important indicated symptoms of Calcarea Flouricum
- Swelling with pus formation of affected parts.
- It helps in ulceration of the cornea if the edges are hard.
- Used after operations, the tendency to adhesions is relieved when we use Calcarea Flouricum.
- Used in Chronic suppuration(pus formation) of middle ear, conjunctivitis, herpes problems.
- Removes fibroid deposits about the endocardium( heart area) and restores normal endocardial structure, Spasmodic cough.
- Valvular diseases are well relieved with Calcarea Flouricum.
- Indurated cervical glands of stony hardness.
- Indicated in patients with Dental cavities. .
- When the toxins attack the heart and blood-vessels.
- Calcarea Flouricum works best in Varicose veins of the vulva in females.
- Hard nodules in the mammae.
Cause for the complaints in Calcarea Flouricum
Deficiency of the constituents in the body, may be due to faulty nutrition or malnutrition of bones.
Damp weather, change of weather, Rest.
By rubbing, warm applications, by Heat.
Reactions with Calcarea Flouricum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are taking allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Calcarea Flouricum
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course.