Dr. Reckeweg Calendula Officinalis (Mother tincture)
Common Name: Marigold
Tincture is made of leaves and flowers.
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Calendula Officinalis (Mother tincture)
- It is useful in Injuries that are lacerated and causinf pains that are excessive and outof proportion to the Injury.
- Pains are violent and usually injuries that occur after blow, fall, operations, burns with formation of abscess.
- Calendula helps in granulation process and early healing with a tendancy to formation of flesh, hence being useful in Keloids, and hearing problem that arise due to formation of flesh during the healing process.
- History of suppressed skin eruptions, that cause complaints are well relieved with help of Calendula.
- Great sensitivity to open air, Chill in the hands and feet all morning and sweating of feet in the evening.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Calendula Officinalis (Mother tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Calendula officinalis (Mother tincture)
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.