|Dimensions||7.4 × 2.3 × 2.3 cm|
Dr. Reckeweg Cactus Grandiflorus
Common names: Night-blooming Cereus
Causes and symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Cactus Grandiflorus
- Cactus is a chief remedy for congestive headaches which are periodical, threatening and worse on right side. There is a sensation as of a weight on vertex.
- Cactus Grandiflorus also has marked action on heart affections; sensation of constriction in the heart, as if iron band prevented its normal movement.
- Whole body feels as if caged and each wire is twisted tighter and tighter. Pains are of pricking in nature.
- Dysponea (breathlessness) from least exertion. Pulse is quick, throbbing, tense and hard. Pains go round to axilla, back and scapula of the left side.
- Worse by walking, at night and by lying on left side. Better after sleep, rest and in open and fresh air. Cactus favors the dissolving of clots speedily.
- Acts on circular muscular fibers, hence constrictions.
- Characteristic constrictions as of an iron band, sensation found in various places, esophagus, bladder, etc.
- Haemorrhage, constrictions, periodicity, and spasmodic pains. Whole body feels as if caged, each wire being twisted tighter.
- Congestion; irregular distribution of blood. Favors formation of clots speedily. Great periodicity.
- Cactus Grandiflorus is also indicated in chilliness not relieved by covering.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Cactus Grandiflorus
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Cactus Grandiflorus
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Dr. Reckeweg Cactus Grandiflorus
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.