Dr. Reckeweg Apis Mellifica (Mother Tincture)
Common Name: The Honey-Bee
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Apis Mellifica (Mother Tincture)
- Apis Mellifica acts on cellular tissues causing oedema of skin and mucous membranes.
- The very characteristic effects of the sting of the bee furnish unerring indications for its employment in disease. Swelling or puffing up of various parts, oedema, red rosy hue, stinging pains, soreness, intolerance of heat, and slightest touch, and afternoon aggravation are some of the general guiding symptoms of Apis Mellifica.
- Erysipelatous inflammations, dropsical effusions and anasarca, acute, inflammation of kidneys, and other parenchymatous tissues are characteristic pathological states corresponding to Apis.
- Apis acts especially on outer parts, skin, coatings of inner organs, serous membranes.
- It produces serous inflammation with effusion, membranes of brain, heart, pleuritic effusion, etc. Extreme sensitiveness to touch and general soreness is marked.
- Sensation of stiffness and as of something torn off in the interior of the body, Much prostration is seen in the patients.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Apis Mellifica (Mother Tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.