About Angioton Drops
Restores the blood pressure and boosts the circulatory system
- Increases the power of contractions of the heart and regulates the pulse
- Indicated for vertigo on rising, with precordial pain, palpitation and dyspnoea
- Exerts a beneficial effect on venous stasis and weak and low pulse with cold extremities
- Acts as a vaso-motor stimulant and controls low blood pressure
Composition of Angioton Drops
Etherum 1x 3%
Cactus grandiflorus Q 3%: Chest pains, with suffocation, cold sweat, Constriction, very acute pains and stitches in heart, pulse feeble, irregular, quick, without strength. Oppressed breathing as from a weight on chest. Constriction in chest.
Convallaria majalis Q 10%: Palpitation from least exertion, Irregular rapid pulse, dyspnoea.
Crataegus oxyacantha Q 50%: Used as a specific remedy for heart complaints. Acts on the heart muscles. Cardiac dropsy, valvular affections with dyspnoea.
Lobelia inflata 3x 5.5%: Sensation of pressure or weight in chest; better by rapid walking. Feels as if heart would stop.
Valeriana officinalis Q 10%: Choking on falling asleep. Irritability with all complaints.
Excipient Q.S. Alcohol content: 50% v/v
Direction of use
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, Angioton® should be taken as follows:
- 10-20 drops should be taken 3 times a day before meals.
- Children should be given half of the adult dose.
Note: For medication of children, during pregnancy and lactation, and for patients with serious liver or alcohol problems, in particular, please note that this product contains alcohol.
Side effects: No side effects of Angioton® are known.
Contra-indications: No contra-indications for the use of Angioton® are known.
Interactions: No interactions between Angioton® and other products are known.
There are no reviews yet.