About Alpha Liv (Liver Tonic)
For fast and effective response in liver disorders
- Has direct action on the liver and portal system
- Stimulates liver functions Indicated in fatty liver and sluggish liver
- Useful as supportive therapy in hepatocellular jaundice and toxic liver damage
- Also useful in infantile jaundice Indicated in liver problems due to alcohol abuse
- Improves digestion
- Controls nausea and vomiting
Composition of Alpha Liv
Carduus marianus Q 10%: This remedy establishes a healthy flow of bile, the action of this drug is centered in the liver, and portal system, causing soreness, pain, jaundice.
Chelidonium majus Q 2%: It has an action in Jaundice, due to hepatic and gall-bladder obstruction. Gall-colic.
Andrographis paniculata Q 5%: Antiviral, antipyretic, adaptogenic, anti-inflammatory, Improves immunity, Liver protecting. It exhibits hepatoprotective and hepatostimulative property.
Hydrastis Canadensis Q 1%: Liver area tender and dragging pains.
Podophyllum peltatum Q 1%: Liver region painful, Torpidity of the liver; portal engorgement with a tendency to hemorrhoids, hypo-gastric pain, fullness of superficial veins, jaundice.
Ipecacuanha Q 1%: The principal feature of Ipecacuanha is its persistent nausea and vomiting.
Acidum citricum 1x 5%: Used in anemic problems that occur after liver complaints.
Excipients Q.S. Alcohol content: 11.5% v/v
Direction of use of Alpha Liv
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1-2 teaspoon thrice daily. As the symptoms improve, it can be lowered to 1-2 teaspoon twice daily. It is well-tolerated drug and can be used for prolonged periods.
- Children should be given half the adult dose. It contains syrup and care should be taken regarding dose and duration in diabetes..
Note: during pregnancy and lactation, and for patients with serious liver or alcohol problems, in particular, please note that this product contains a small quantity of alcohol. For patients with diabetes, please note that this product contains sugar.
Side effects: No side effects of Alpha -Liv are known.
Contra-indications: No contra-indications for the use of Alpha -Liv are known.
Interactions: No interactions between Alpha -Liv and other products are known.
There are no reviews yet.