SBL Mercurius Corrosivus 30CH Dilution
Common Name: Corrosive Sublimate
Causes & Symptoms for Mercurius Corrosivus
- Mercurius Corrosivus is chief remedy for mouth ulcers and pyorrhea. Teeth loose with spongy and swollen gums. Tongue is swollen and inflammed with profuse salivation. Salty and bitter taste in mouth.
- Mercurius Corrosivus is also useful in throat affections.
- Uvula is inflammed and swollen with difficulty in swallowing. Rapidly spreading ulcers with burning pain. All the glands of the throat are swollen. Worse by external pressure.
- Ulcers are deep and spread very rapidly are well relieved by it.
- Mercurius Corrosivus is also indicated in dysentry and urinary troubles.
- It is useful in dysentry occuring mostly during summer. Stools are copious, bleeding, slimy containing streaks of mucus membrane. Stools are very offensive with frequent evacuation.
- Mercurius Corrosivus also helps in urinary trouble with tenesmus of bladder with burning in urethra. Urine is hot, burning, scanty or suppressed. Urine is voided drop by drop with great pain in urethra extending to up in to the bladder.
- Mercurius Corrosivus is useful in Diarrhoea which is yellow, green, bilious, bloody along with membranous shreds of faeces with mucus and dark clotted blood, which is not relieved by the stool.
- Burning in rectum and anus during stool is well relieved by Mercurius Corrosivus.
- Painful bloody discharges, with vomiting of stringy mucus, green bitter substances like coffee-grounds, coagulated blood or of bile is relieved by Mercurius Corrosivus.
There is Frontal pain, congestion of head with burning in cheeks.
It relieves Pain behind eyeballs.
Mercurius Corrosivus is useful in Excessive photophobia and acrid lachrymation.
It also helps in Iritis, ordinary or syphilitic, relieves Pain severe at night which is burning, shooting, tearing.
It relieves Severe burning and Soreness of the eyes.
Mercurius Corrosivus is useful in Excessive coryza with perforation of septum nasi.
It relieevs Rawness and smarting in nostrils.
Post-nasal swelling, mucous membrane dry, red, and covered with bloody mucus is well checked by Mercurius Corrosivus.
It is indicated in complaint of Violent pulsations, Fetid pus from the ears.
Teeth loose, Gums purple, swollen, and spongy, Tongue swollen and inflamed indicates Mercurius Corrosivus.
It is useful in complaint of excessive Salivation, Pyorrhea, Ptyalism, Taste salty and bitter.
Throat is Red, swollen, painful, intensely inflamed, Uvula swollen.
Swallowing painful is relieved by it.
Most pain in post-nasal with sharp pains to ears.
It relieves Burning pain, with great swelling; worse, slight external pressure.
All glands about thorax swollen.
Incessant, green, bilious vomiting is checked by Mercurius Corrosivus.
Epigastrium very sensitive.
There is Bruised sensation; cecal region and transverse colon painful.
Stomach feels Bloated; very painful to least touch.
Mercurius Corrosivus is well indicated in Dysentery; tenesmus, not relieved by stool; incessant. Stool hot, bloody, slimy, offensive, with cutting pains and shreds of mucous membrane.
Pain in larynx as cut with knife.
It relieves Cough, with bloody expectoration.
Pulse rapid and intermittent, Stitches through side of chest.
Mercurius Corrosivus relieves Intense burning in urethra.
Urine hot, burning, scanty or suppressed; bloody, greenish discharge, Albuminous.
Tenesmus of bladder, Stabbing pain extending up urethra into bladder is relieved by Mercurius Corrosivus.
There is Perspiration after urinating.
Penis and testes enormously swollen.
The urethra orifice is red, swollen; glans sore and hot.
Discharge is greenish, thick.
Side effects of Mercurius Corrosivus
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Mercurius Corrosivus
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Mercurius Corrosivus
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.