SBL Cimicifuga Racemosa 30CH Dilution
Common Name: Actaea Racemosa, Black Snake-Root
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Cimicifuga Racemosa
- Cimicifuga Racemosa has a wide action upon the cerebrospinal and muscular system, as well as upon the uterus and ovaries.
- It is especially useful in rheumatic, nervous subjects with ovarian irritation, uterine cramps and heavy limbs.
- Muscular and crampy pains, primarily of neurotic origin, occurring in nearly every part of the body, are characteristic Of Cimicifuga Racemosa.
- Agitation and pain indicate this remedy.
- Pains like electric shocks here and there, Migraine, Symptoms referable to the pelvic organs prominent in Cimicifuga Racemosa.
- Great depression, Fears riding in a closed carriage, of being obliged to jump out indicates Cimicifuga Racemosa.
Head and Ears
- Cimicifuga Racemosa relieves shooting and throbbing pains in head after mental worry, over-study, or reflex of uterine disease.
- Tinnitus, Ears sensitive to least noise indicates this remedy.
- Deep-seated throbbing and shooting pains in eyes, with photophobia from artificial light is well checked by Cimicifuga Racemosa.
- It relieves intense aching of eyeball, pain from eyes to top of head.
- Nausea and vomiting caused by pressure on spine and cervical region is relieved by Cimicifuga Racemosa. Gnawing pain, Tongue pointed and trembling indicates this remedy.
- It is useful in complaints of Amenorrhoea, Pain in ovarian region shoots upward and down anterior surface of thighs.
- Cimicifuga Racemosa relieves Pain immediately before menses.
- Menses profuse, dark, Coagulated, offensive with backache, nervousness; always irregular is well relieved by Cimicifuga Racemosa.
- Ovarian neuralgia, pain across pelvis, from hip to hip indicates Cimicifuga Racemosa.
- Cimicifuga Racemosa relieves tickling in throat, Dry, short cough, Cough when secretion is scanty, spasmodic, dry, with muscular soreness and nervous irritation.
- Irregular, slow, trembling pulse indicates Cimicifuga Racemosa.
- It is useful in Numbness of left arm; feels as if bound to side.
- Cimicifuga Racemosa relieves Stiffness and contraction in neck and back.
- Rheumatic pains in muscles of back and neck, Pain in lumbar and sacral region, down thighs, and through hips are relieved by it.
- Uneasy, restless feeling in limbs, Aching in limbs and muscular soreness.
- Rheumatism affecting the belly of muscles, especially large muscles.
- Heaviness in lower extremities, Heavy, aching, pain is well relieved by Cimicifuga Racemosa.
- Sleeplessness, Brain irritation of children during dentition indicates Cimicifuga Racemosa.
- Locally and internally for ivy poisoning.
Worse, morning, cold (except headache), during menses; the more profuse the flow, the greater the suffering.
Better, warmth, eating.
Side effects of SBL Cimicifuga Racemosa
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Cimicifuga Racemosa
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Cimicifuga Racemosa
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.