SBL Chloralum 30CH Dilution
Common Name: Hydrate Of Chloral. C2 HCl3 OH2O.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Chloralum
- Emotional excitability, hallucinations. Night terrors in children. Muscular prostration.
- The brain, eyes, urinary and sexual organs and skin are most affected.
- It is a powerful hypnotic and cardiac depressant. It has a marked effect on the skin, producing erythema, ecchymosis
- It is used for terrific headache of several days’ duration, dull, heavy aching in forehead.
- Nigh-terrors in children, Wants fanning, open air better. Extreme dyspnoea, with sensation of weight and constriction of chest
- The insomnia for which Chloral is suited is that due to over-fatigue. Snoring in sleep.
- Red blotches, with urticaria, erythema aggravated by alcoholic drinks, with palpitation.
Mind and Head
Constantly hears voices. Hurried and excited.
Headache over eyes running down into eyes. Feeling as if hot band were drawn from temple to temple.
Conjunctivitis, Burning in eyes and lids. Circles of light, black spots, everything looks White
Eyelids feel too large.
Enuresis, passes water in bed copiously without knowing it.
Wheals come on from a chill; better, warmth. Hives is relieved with Chloralum
Urticaria, coming out at night, disappearing by day.
Side effects of SBL Chloralum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Chloralum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Chloralum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.