SBL Bothrops Lanceolatus 30CH Dilution
Common Name: Yellow viper, Vipera jaune
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Bothrops Lanceolatus
- Bothrops Lanceolatus acts well in complaint of thrombosis, inability to articulate.
- Its venom is most coagulating, (also Lachesis) and is well indicated in complaint of loss of muscle function.
- Bothrops Lanceolatus is indicated for Broken-down, hćmorrhagic constitutions; septic states.
- Great lassitude and sluggishness; haemorrhages from every orifice of the body; black spots indicates Bothrops Lanceolatus.
- Nervous trembling, Pain in right big toe is well relieved by Bothrops Lanceolatus.
- Pulmonary congestion is checked by this remedy.
- Bothrops Lanceolatus checks blindness from haemorrhage into retina.
- It is well indicated for a complaint of day blindness, can hardly see way after sunrise; conjunctivial hćmorrhage.
- Swollen and puffy, Besotted expression indicates Bothrops Lanceolatus.
- Red, dry, constricted; swallowing difficult, cannot pass liquids is relieved by Bothrops Lanceolatus.
- Epigastric distress, Black vomiting can be well checked by Bothrops Lanceolatus.
- It is indicated in bloody stools.
- Swollen, livid, cold with hemorrhagic infiltration, Lymphatics swollen calls for this remedy.
- Worse, right side.
Side effects of SBL Bothrops Lanceolatus
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Bothrops Lanceolatus
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.