SBL Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum 30CH Dilution
Common Name: Double Chloride of Gold and Sodium
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
- Boring pains are very marked in the pathogenesis of Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum, over left eye, skull, chest, tibia and bones generally.
- Symptoms worse cold wet weather
- Warts on tongue, Chancres, ulcers, warts is relieved by Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
- Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum is indicated for Enormous induration of an ovary, Corrosive leucorrhoea, pustules on genitals.
- Vexation (jaundice)
- Violent (boring) pains on whole side of head, mostly over eye, Hair falls out.
- Ulcers, caries, Nose swollen, hard, shining (scrofulous) indicates Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum.
- Teeth get loose, look dirty, gums recede indicates Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum.
- Tongue white, Warts on tongue, Burning on tip of tongue is relieved by Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum.
Stool and Anus
- Appearance of hemorrhoid which protrudes and is painful is well relieved by Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum.
Male Sexual Organs
- Ulcers on foreskin, warts around them, ulcers on glans eating deeply.
Female Sexual Organs
- Ulcers with induration of uterus, Enlargement of ovary, Leucorrhea, corroding the parts is relieved by Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum.
- Irregular heart-beats with anxiety and short breath, while sleeping.
- Severe violent beats of the heart, with sensation of pressure while standing.
Neck and Back
- Cracking in cervical vertebrae on bending head, Burning pain in skin of nape.
- Burning and drawing, tension and pressure in muscles to left of nape extending to shoulder, worse bending head to right, at times unbearable during rest.
- Pustular eruption on back is relieved by Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum.
- Burning in skin of right axilla.
- Boring and pressing pains in arms and elbow-joints, boring in bones.
- Painful stitching in finger-tips is relieved by Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum.
- Boring in thighs, knees, tibia (first right then left).
- Intolerable itching all over body, sores followed by an eruption of little lumps, several covered with dark-looking scabs.
Side effects of SBL Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Aurum Muriaticum Natronatum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.