SBL Agraphis Nutans 30CH Dilution
Common Name: Bluebell, Wild Hyacinth, Scilla nutans, Tincture of fresh plant and growing shoots.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Agraphis nutans
- Agraphis is one of the remedies introduced by Dr. Cooper.
- Agraphis nutans partakes of the characters of the lilies and corresponds to catarrhal conditions.
- Obstruction of the nostrils, especially from adenoids, and throat deafness is relieved by Agraphis nutans.
- The action of Agraphis nutans is felt towards the root of the nose.
- It also corresponds to chill from cold winds, and is very like Silica in Agraphis nutans.
- Agraphis nutans is leading remedies in cases of adenoids.
- Agraphis nutans relieves mucous diarrhoea following a suppressed cold.
Compare: All-c., All-s., Squil., etc.
Side effects of SBL Agraphis nutans
There are no such side effects.
But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Agraphis nutans
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.