SBL Usnea Barbata Mother Tincture Q
Common Name: Tree-moss, Tree-hair.
Causes & Symptoms for Usnea Barbata
- It is indicated for headache and congestions.
- Usnea is useful to relieve the pains, also helps in loosening the cough and cold in congestions and obstructions.
- It helps to fight the germs that can cause infections.
- In complaints f sinusitis, blackage of nose, Usnea gives good results.
- It can be applied on the skin to relieve the surface infections or external ulcers.
A severe congestive headache that tends to sleep and lie down and better after waking up.
Headache from riding in the hot sun and when compelled to lie down is relieved with Usnea Barbata.
Pain over entire head or front head, with feeling as if temples would burst or eyes burst out of sockets.
Side effects of Usnea Barbata
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Usnea Barbata
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Usnea Barbata
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.