Common Name: Theridion curassavicum, Orange spider
Causes & Symptoms for Theridion
- Is useful remedy for vertigo with nausea and vomiting on least motion, particularly when closing eyes.
- Is also useful for seasickness. There is nausea and vomiting when closing eyes on motion.
- It produces a highly sensitive, nervous condition with weakness, trembling, coldness, anxiety, faintness, and easily excited cold sweat.
- It is helpful wher headaches are severe and affect the eyes, especially the left.
- There are hallucinations of sight and hearing, luminous vibrations, and rushing sounds.
- Worse from least overwork and motion, better by keeping quiet in horizontal position.
Restless; finds pleasure in nothing. Time passes too quickly.
Theridion relieves Pain worse anyone walking over floor.
Theridion is also useful in Vertigo, with nausea and vomiting on least motion, particularly when closing eyes.
Luminous vibrations before eyes; sensitive to light.
Pressure behind eyeballs, Throbbing over left eye is relieved by Theridion.
is useful in checking the nasal Discharge which is yellowish, thick, offensive; ozæna (Puls; Thuja).
Theridion is well indicated in Seasickness.
Theridion relieves Nausea and vomiting when closing eyes and on motion (Tabac).
Stinging pain on left side over anterior aspect of spleen is relieved.
It also helps in complaint of Burning in liver region.
relieves Pain in upper left chest (Myrt; Pix; Anis).
Pain in left floating ribs, Cardiac anxiety and pain, Pinching in left pectoral muscle is relieved.
Sensitiveness between vertebræ; avoids pressure on spine and Stinging pains are relieved.
Theridion is indicated in Stinging thrusts everywhere, Sensitive skin in thighs and relieves Itching sensations.
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Theridion
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Theridion
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
There are no reviews yet.