About SBL Rite Hite Tablets
SBL Rite Hite Tablet is a combination of well proven drugs of homeopathy for the growth of children. It helps to achieve the optimal balance and development determining factors and thereby helps in promoting height.
Height of an individual is determined by many factors:
- Hormonal balance
- Nutritional status
- General Health
Rite Hite Tablets help to achieve the optimal balance of these factors & thereby helps in promoting height and development to their full potential.
Indications of SBL Rite Hite Tablets
For children who have imperfect assimilation, who do not grow and develop. For children who are anaemic having feeble digestion. Children with lack of concentration and poor memory.
Composition of Rite Hite Tabs
- Baryta Carbonica – 3x
- Silicea – 6x
- Calcarea Phosphorica – 3x
- Natrum muriaticum – 3x
- Excipients q.s. to one tablets of 250mg
Action of Individual Ingredients
Baryta Carbonica – 3x: It is useful in children who are physically and mentally underdeveloped.
Silicea – 6x: Silicea is vital to the development of bones, the flexibility of cartilage, and the health of skin and connective tissues.
Calcarea Phosphorica – 3x: It helps in children who are slow in walking, helps in improving the development of Bones.
Natrum muriaticum – 3x: It acts as a distributor of required elements in the body
How to use SBL Rite Hite Tablets
- 1 tablet daily for children below 13yrs
- 2 tablets daily for children above 13yrs
- Side effects: No side effects are known
Precautions to be taken while using SBL Rite Hite Tablets
- Maintain half an hour gap between food/drinks/other medications and the prescribed homeopathic medicine
- While on homeopathic medication, there shouldn’t be any strong smell like that of an onion, garlic, camphor, coffee, hing, in your mouth
- Avoid use of alcohol and tobacco while on homeopathic medication
- Put the Rite Hite Tabs in your mouth under the tongue and allow them to dissolve for maximum benefit
- Store homeopathic remedies away from strong odors such as menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes etc
- Use under medical supervision
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
There are no reviews yet.