SBL Radium Bromatum 200 CH
Common Name: Radium Bromide
Causes & Symptoms for Radium Bromatum
- Radium Bromatum is a chief remedy for various rheumatic conditions like chronic rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, spondylosis and gout.
- Rheumatism is due to bad effects of x-ray or radium therapy. All the joints of the body are affected.
- It relieves Severe aching pain all over the body especially in knee and ankles.
- Aching and tired feeling in legs, arms and neck, feel hard and brittle as though they would break on moving is relieved by it.
- It is useful for Lameness in back of neck between shoulders and in lumbo-sacral region.
- Pain in cervial vertebrae, worse on bending head forward and better standing or sitting erect. Nephritis is associated with rheumatic symptoms indicates Radium Bromatum.
- There is weakness, lethargy and tired feeling with debility which is relieved.
- Radium Bromatum is useful in various skin conditions. There is intense itching with burning of skin as of a fire. Itching erruptions on face with oozing, worse on shaving. Small pimples on forehead and chest.
- Radium Bromatum also helps in keloids, pigmented moles, acne rosacea, corns and ulcers with tendency to delayed healing.
- Chronic eczematous dermatitis of hands caused by exposure to radium and due to x-ray burns. Pruritus vulvae, better after warm bath. Crackes, fissures itch and burn violently.
Radium Bromatum is useful in Vertigo, with pain in back of head, left when in bed.
There is Severe pain over right eye, spreading back to occiput and to vertex, better in open air.
It relieves Frontal headache.
There is Dryness of mouth, Metallic taste, Prickling sensation on end of tongue.
Radium Bromatum is indicated in cases of Empty feeling in stomach, Warm sensation in stomach. Aversion to sweets, ice-cream. Nausea and sinking sensation, belching of gas is relieved by it.
Radium Bromatum relieves Pain, violent cramps, rumbling, full of gas; pain over McBurney’s point, and at location of sigmoid flexure.
It is useful in complaint of flatulence, Alternating constipation and loose movements.
There is Increased elimination of solids, particularly of chlorides.
It relieves Renal irritation, useful in Nephritis with rheumatic symptoms, Enuresis.
It is well indicated in Pruritus vulvae.
It is useful in Delayed and irregular menstruation and backache.
Relieves Aching pains in abdomen over pubes when flow comes on. Right breast sore, relieved by hard rubbing.
Persistent cough with tickling in suprasternal fossa.
It is useful for Dry, spasmodic cough, Throat dry, sore, chest constricted.
Radium Bromatum relieevs Aching in back of neck.
Pain and lameness in cervical vertebræ, worse dropping head forward, better standing, or sitting erect is relieved by it.
It is useful in relieving Backache between shoulders and lumbar-sacral region, better after walking.
Radium Bromatum relieves Severe pain in all the limbs, joints, especially in knee and ankles, sharp pains in shoulders, arms, hands and fingers.
Legs, arms and neck feel hard and brittle, as though they would break on moving, Arms feel heavy.
Radium Bromatum is indicated in complaints of Small pimples, Erythema and dermatitis, with itching, burning, swelling and redness.
It is also helpful in Necrosis and ulceration and it relieves Itching all over body, burning of skin.
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Radium Bromatum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Radium Bromatum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
There are no reviews yet.