SBL Passiflora Incarnata Mother Tincture Q
The homeopathy remedy prepared from the whole passion flower plant, freshly obtained or dried out leaves, has been used for the preparation of tincture.
Other Name: Passion flower, Wild apricot
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Passiflora Incarnata(Mother Tincture)
- Violent headache with heaviness of eyes is reduced with help of Passiflora.-
- Passiflora is indicated in patients who lose weight after mental troubles, anxiety and too much of worrying, react violently, aggressively to any situation at any point of time.
- It is useful in complaints that take a toll, when majorly affecting the health at night time. It includes complaints of cough, sore throat, breathing difficulties that are worsened during night time.
- Excess worry that cause physchiatric troubles, hallucination is relieved with help of passiflora.
- Mind related complaints that worsen after noise, and improves in peaceful environment.
- Lock Jaw, where contraction of the jaw muscles making it difficult to open the mouth.
- Topical application for skin complaints, piles, burns and swelling, locally massaged into skin. Pain in the coccyx region
- It is useful in complaints of flatulence and diarhhoea, indigestion, sour eructation.
- Passiflora is well indicated in complaints of sleeplessness.
- It helps to control the sleep patterns mainly in people who have difficulty in getting sound sleep and who wake up easily from the bed, startled during sleep.
- Passiflora is useful to fight stress and strain that leads to healthy activity of brain.
- Common fatigue and heaviness all over the body leading to laziness.
Side effects of SBL Passiflora Incarnata (Mother Tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Passiflora Incarnata (Mother Tincture)
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.