SBL Damiana mother tincture q
Scientific Name: Turnera Aphrodisiaca.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Damiana mother tincture q
- Damiana is used primarily as an energy tonic and an aphrodisiac for both men and women.
- Cases after injury of spine from a fall, sexual excess are relieved with the help of Damiana
- Severe migraine,injuries, over-exertion, Prosthetic affections.
- Helps to reduce headaches and induces sleep, improves appetite.
- Affects the psyche, producing a mild emotional uplift, irritability.
- It calms the nervous system, Stress and anxiety.
- Damiana is useful in complaints of indigestion and constipation.
- It Improves the digestion and is also used as a laxative in gastric complaints.
- It stimulates the intestinal tract and brings oxygen to the genital area.
Male and female sexual complaints:
- It can work quickly to stimulate the genital area by enriching the oxygen supply.
- It also increases energy levels which does a lot to restore libido and desire in both men and women.
- In women, Damiana often restores the vitality.
- In females helps to regulates the menses, flow is improved in young girls.
- Incontinence, urging for urine is increased in male patients which is relieved with help of damiana.
- Complaints of old male patients with symptoms of discharge, prostate symptoms, dribbling urine day and night.
- Damiana is useful in urinary infections.
Side effects of SBL Damiana mother tincture q
Excessive use over a long period may interfere with Iron absorption.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Damiana mother tincture q
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Damiana mother tincture q
Pregnant women should avoid taking it,
People with preexisting liver troubles, diabetes or any planned surgeries, should avoid taking this medicine.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.