Common Name: Ragweed, Roman Wormwood, Hog weed
Causes & Symptoms for Ambrosia artemisiefolia
- Symptoms of coryza and hay-fevers indicates Ambrosia artemisiefolia.
- Intolerable itching of the eye-lids with swelling and discharge marks the inidcation of this remedy.
- Especially during summer months, when complaints occur, Ambrosia artemisiefolia gives good results.
- Stuffed up feeling of nose and head.
- Epistaxis and complaints of Nose bleed marks the indication for this remedy.
- For wheezing cough with difficult and suffocative breathing is relieved with Ambrosia artemisiefolia.
Eyes, ear, nose
Its use in inflammation of the mucous membranes of the nose is an indication.
At first dryness, then watery discharges, finally involving the frontal sinuses and the conjunctival membrane.
Watery coryza, sneezing and watery discharge is relieved with Ambrosia artemisiefolia.
Side effects of Ambrosia artemisiefolia
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Ambrosia artemisiefolia
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Ambrosia artemisiefolia
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.