Holarrhena Antidysentrica 1X Tablets (Kurchi)
Indication of Holarrhena Antidysentrica 1X Tablets (Kurchi)
- Acute or chronic colitis, diarrhoea and dysentery.
- Useful in other symptoms like colic, bleeding per rectum, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and related problems.
Other indicated symptoms of Holarrhena Antidysentrica 1X Tablets (Kurchi)
- Abdominal cramps is relieved by it.
- It is indicated in stool inconsistency
- urgency or a feeling of incomplete bowel movements is relieved.
- It is well indicated in Summer diarrhoea after a chill or faulty diet.
- Intestinal catarrh, intestinal influenza is relieved by it.
- It is indicated for diarrhoea with fever, dysentery.
Direction of use of Holarrhena Antidysentrica
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed, 1-2 tablets 2-3 times a day. Lower the dose as symptoms improve. Appropriate diet regimen and oral rehydration salts are recommended to complement this therapy.
If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Precautions while taking Holarrhena Antidysentrica
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicines.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
There are no reviews yet.