About Glycyrrhiza Glabra 1X Tablets
For irritating cough & catarrh
- Used as anti-inflammatory and expectorant
- Useful in irritating cough, sore throat, cold and bronchitis
- Research found it useful like corticosteroids without their side effects
- Inhibits the growth of prostate complaints
- Helps in managing excess body fat
Direction of use of Glycyrrhiza Glabra
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1 tablet every hour. Children should be given one tablet every 2 hours. And when symptoms improve 1 tablet thrice daily. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects: No side effects of Glycyrrhiza glabra 1X tablets are known.
Contra-indications and cautions: Anemic persons and pregnant ladies. Long term use may lead to increase in blood pressure and retention of fluid in the body causing oedema.
Interactions: No interactions between Glycyrrhiza glabra 1X tablets and other products are known.