Dr. Reckeweg Hydrangea Arborescens (Mother tincture)
Tincture of fresh leaves and young shoots or Fluid extract is used to make the medicine.
Common Name: Hydrangea (Seven Barks)
Causes & Symptoms:-
- Hydrangea Arboresens is useful for profuse deposits of white amorphous salts in the urine. It has a good action over the ureters.
- Hydrangea helps to arrest the tendency to formation of calculi, relieves distress from renal calculus,
- It reduces the soreness over region of kidneys and bloody urine. It is helpful in complaints if strictures.
- Complaints of dribbling of urine, severe spasms of prostate is relieved with help of this medicine.
Hydrangea Arboresens is useful in complaints of irritability and people who get irritated easily.
- Hydrangea Arboresens is useful in frequent urination with heat, burning, quick, sharp, acute pains in the urethra.
- Patients affected with partial suppression of urine with general irritation and aching or pain in the back are relieved with help of Hydrangea Arboresens.
- It is useful in complaints of patient for whom it is difficult to start urination.
- It reduces the pain from the passage of renal calculi. Pain in the loins, specially on the left side. It helps to reduce the pains during urinary passage of stones, and improves the flow of urine.
- Hydrangea Arborescens is said to give the best results in complaints of Enlarged prostate
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Hydrangea Arboresens (Mother tincture)
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Hydrangea Arboresens
Take 10 drops in 1/4th cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.