|Dimensions||7.4 × 2.3 × 2.3 cm|
Dr.Reckeweg Gymnema Sylvestre(Mother Tincture)
- Fresh leaves of the plant are used to reduce the sweet and bitter taste.
- Roots of the plant are used for snake bites and its after effects.
Common Name: Gymnema
Symptoms for Dr.Reckeweg Gymnema Sylvestre(Mother Tincture)
- Gymnema is useful in complaints of increased blood sugar levels.
- It helps to improve the unhealing wounds that occur due to raised sugar levels.
- Gymnema can block the absorption of glucose from the intestines and helps to reduce cravings for sugar.
- Chewing the leaves can alter the taste of sugar and reduce the sweetness of the taste buds.
- It has a diuretic effect to a certain extent and hence treats water retention and may help lower blood pressure.
- Risk towards cardiac problems is reduced after intake of Gymnema.
- Clinical conditions such as headache, vertigo, common cold, cough, diarrhea are relieved with help of Gymenma.
Stomach and Abdomen:
- Gymnema is useful in complaints of indigestion, improves appetite.
- It also helps to reduce the colicky pains in the abdomen.
- It can be used for complaints of worms, constipation, jaundice complaints.
Side effects of Dr.Reckeweg Gymnema Sylvestre (Mother Tincture)
It can cause Hypoglycemia, so better to be taken under physicians guidance.
Avoid in patients with severe gastric troubles, deficiency disorders.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr.Reckeweg Gymnema Sylvestre
Take 10 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.